Are you looking for a place where you can learn and implement some of the latest and greatest technologies?
Are you tired of working for larger, corporate environments and want to be a part of a growing company that doesn’t have to deal with the headaches of committees and upper management politics?
Do you want to work for a place that values new ideas from employees?
If so, Privo IT is looking for an IT consultant to join our team as soon as possible! Privo IT is a rapidly growing technology services company that helps businesses implement cutting edge technology. This career opportunity will place you directly in a fast-paced and challenging work environment where you will continually increase your knowledge base and improve your skill set by working on a variety of projects.
In this role, you will be providing both on-site and remote support for our managed services clients, as well as working on various migration projects to Google Apps, Office 365, AWS etc. This position is a great combination of both the consulting side and the technical side of the business.
The ideal candidate will have between 2-5 years of consulting experiencing in the following areas.
- Ability to diagnose and fix hardware and software issues for both desktops and servers
- Experience installing and troubleshooting problems on Windows7, Win2003/2008/2012R2 Server, Active Directory, Exchange, DNS
- End-User and Help Desk experience in MS Office Suite and other common desktop applications
- Experience in troubleshooting network related issues that can be related to network infrastructure such as switches and routers
- Configuration of TCP/IP settings on network and troubleshooting TCP/IP issues
- Certifications such as A+, MCSE, MCTS, MCITP, CNE, CCNA are a plus but not required
- Experience deploying and managing Google Apps for Work and Office 365
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure are a plus but not required.
- Candidate must live within a 45 minute commute of the Boston area. Candidates outside this radius must be willing to relocate prior to commencing employment.
- Visit customers in the Boston area when an onsite presence is needed.
- Troubleshoot and resolve computer and network related problems with the assistance of team members
- Implement new technology with the assistance of team members.
- Identify technology solutions based on analysis of customer support needs.
- Strong and consistent communication with customers.
- Documenting work performed and other technical information for our clients.
We want this to be a place you want to work! Below are a list of benefits we offer
- Neighborhood Health Plan insurance
- Delta Dental
- Fitness reimbursement plan up to $30/month
- Cell phone stipend up to $60/month
- Ability to work from home!
- Company issued laptop of your choice (Within reason!)
- 401K after 6 months
- Bonus plans for completion of new certifications. Amount varies on certification
If the above sounds like something you would be interested, please respond to email@example.com with a cover letter that talks about why you would be a good fit for this position, and how you would add value to the company. Responses without a cover letter will be ignored!
We look forward to hearing from you