Nerd it out with us over a free webinar!
Date: May 2nd 2019
Time: 2 - 3 PM EDT
It can be daunting to keep your AWS infrastructure in line as new features and services are released on a weekly basis.
The Well-Architected Framework provides a structured way of evaluating your infrastructure -- whether or not you are already in AWS.
As a launch partner of this program, our certified solutions architects will give you a full run-down of how you can use it to continuously modernize your AWS infrastructure. We will walk through an example report so you can see first hand the types of recommendations that are typically uncovered.
5 Reasons You Might Want a Well-Architected Review:
- To prepare your production infrastructure to scale
- To tighten security controls ahead of an audit
- To reduce your AWS bill, or do more with your current budget
- To modernize your existing AWS environment
- To get an independent assessment of your infrastructure
Learn about design principles to build cloud-native architectures, understand and mitigate risk, and make informed decisions about the future of your AWS environment!
We promise to keep the session conversational and leave plenty of time for questions pertaining to your specific use-case!