AWS BEST PRACTICES OFFER AN INVALUABLE COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE... FOR THOSE OPEN TO GOOD ADVICE.
Charles was beginning to expand his horizons. His humble plans for running a small, online business had snowballed into something much bigger, mainly thanks to his decision to go all-in with the well-architected framework. Amazon's cloud service gave him the freedom to think big and the tools to make it happen. A large part of that was the access he had to AWS Best Practices, which showed him ways to keep building a better and better service.
In fact, Charles was just a few weeks away from a Well Architected Review, which offered the chance to work with Privo, an AWS service provider. Working with Privo, meant having AWS experts take a deep dive into his overall AWS architecture and provide a road map for making it even better.
He was committed to AWS as a one-stop solution for secure, high-performing, resilient, and efficient infrastructure for his applications. The platform offered hundreds of solutions to each and every challenge he encountered.
He recognized the time investment needed to fully take advantage of AWS offerings and realized the best strategy to get him where he wanted to be would be to solicit the services of a dedicated cloud architect for his business; someone with experience in building cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS.
Charles knew that working towards best practices is an ongoing process. Your online assets should never stop evolving as the internet itself is constantly in a state of motion.
As a team of AWS specialists, one of the services that Privo offers is real-time access to over 500 best practices that are relevant to your account that we check on a daily basis.
The best practices that we focus on are broken down into the following categories:
- Security - Learn how to protect your data at all times, including when it is in transit. We will show you how to protect different types of security credentials, manage multiple users and much more!
- Cost - We will make sure you become versed in how to leverage combined usage in order to access lower costs for services, how to make sense of your bill when it arrives, and how to set up proactive alerts that make you aware of cost spikes.
- Performance - You will gain access to the most powerful suite of monitoring and analysis tools available in order to pinpoint and resolve performance bottlenecks. We ensure that your infrastructure will be faster and more cost-efficient as a result.
- Usage - AWS offers a range of CPU, memory, and solid-state storage bundle configurations that can be dynamically modified so you have the right resources for your applications. We'll analyze and advise based on your configuration to maximize your usage.
- Trusted Advisors - Privo provides free access to our team of AWS Billing Ph.D.’s to help you navigate the ever-changing landscape of AWS and what it can do for you.
Are you ready to shift to AWS? Then check out Privo's in-depth guide that will provide the roadmap you're looking for, or simply contact us today for a free consultation.