Here are the links for submitting new leads and tracking them:
Which clients are a good fit for Privo?
- Boston Area clients are a no-brainer. We drive out to meet them, bring them Dunkin’ Donuts, let them see how wicked smaaaaart we are, and it’s game over!
- Even clients in surrounding states are just a quick drive away: NH, CT, RI, VT, and ME
- Clients looking for on-going managed services
- We have very flexible support options. We can give clients exactly the support they need. Even if they have an in-house IT team, we can augment that team so they can focus on more strategic issues such as software development.
- We have a “Small-team Approach” which means we divide our Solutions Architects into teams of 3-4. Clients love it! It feels like they have a dedicated team.
- Start-ups are fine! Especially if they have plans to build a scalable application. We help them architect it correctly from the beginning. And we try to keep our fees to a minimum until they are generating revenue.
- Clients with security concerns. (e.g. financial firms, healthcare…) We have a dedicated cyber security team and we offer 24×7 Managed Security.
What AWS services do we have expertise in?
- Elastic Beanstalk
- Storage Gateway
- Direct Connect
- Route 53
- CodeCommit, CodePipeline, CodeDeploy